Pre-School Photography Program
Here at Roy Dressel Photography, you’ll find a preschool photography program that focuses on giving both your school and parents great value and a great photo day experience.
You’ll get more with Roy Dressel Photography
1. A generous rebate program.
2. No more getting the kids together for that hard-to-get group photo. We offer a class composite in place of the group photo.
3. Our studio is close by, on Main St. in downtown Visalia for make-ups and redos.
4. In business since 1984, we have the experience to do it right.
5. Fall, winter, and spring programs.
6. Various backgrounds to choose from, including Cap and Gown* photos.
* The use of cap and gown will depend on the covid situation at the time and may not be available.,
The Class Composite Photo
(for child safety reasons, we have hidden the kid’s identity by cartooning them and changing their names)
Virtual Class Photos
Getting small children to cooperate for the group photo is never easy, and depending on covid protocols, it may not be wise. Our preschool photography program offers what we call a Virtual Class Photo; each child’s photo is used in a composite image with their name, along with the photos of teachers and staff. It’s a keepsake that all will enjoy. Plus, once the child has taken their photo, they are done. If the parent brings their child in just for the picture that day, they don’t need to wait around for the group shot; once their photo is taken they can go home. All children can be included in the composite, whether they buy a package or not. Plus, we provide a Composite for each teacher, plus teacher and staff composites are provided at no charge.
Some sample composites available
We have a studio for makeup photos or redos.
If a child was not able to make it on photo day, or makeup day, they can always come to our studio in downtown Visalia to do their photo. If it is within a few days of the school’s photo day, we can add them to the class photo.
Preschool Packages and Fun Add On Items
Our packages include more of what parents want, with digital offerings and prints that parents will love to give to grandparents and friends. Give us a call or email us to discuss your school needs, and we can send you a pricing proposal.
Sample Spring Preschool Photography and Daycare Backgrounds
Parents can choose one of these backgrounds for their child’s photo package.